Galaxy S9: Where Is Car Mode?
The Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with many handle features, and one of them is the Car mode, which is designed to help users access their phones while on the wheel. However, if you couldn’t find the Car models on your Samsung Galaxy S9, that doesn’t mean you won’t be able to use it. You can manually install the app from Galaxy App Store, which is the most reliable source. Below are simple instructions on how to find, download and install Car mode on Samsung Galaxy S9.
Galaxy S9 Car Mode
- Go to the Galaxy App Store
- Tap on the Search box
- Type Car Mode and initiate the search
- Choose the result labeled as Car Mode (For Galaxy)
- Tap on the Install key and wait for it to download and install
- Leave the Store and go back to the home screen
- Launch the Car Mode app from there whenever you need it
Some particular cars, with an onboard display, can take the basic options of your Samsung while driving and making them accessible through the screen. Just use the Mirrorlink feature of the Car mode app to enjoy the prompt commands in a more accessible way.