Galaxy S9: How To Delete Internet Browser History
There are a variety of reasons why a user of the Samsung Galaxy S9 would be interested in deleting their browsing history. This can be due to the sensitive nature of the pages they have browsed or information they want to clear, or it could be a force of habit.
Many users do not know how to perform this operation, so we have written a simple guide to help you learn how to clear the browsing/search history on the Samsung Galaxy S9.
How to Delete Browser History on Galaxy S9
- Switch on your smartphone and launch the Android Browser on your Galaxy S9
- On the top right corner of the screen should be an icon with three dots. Click on it, a menu will appear, and you should tap on the “Settings” icon
- Then select “Delete Personal Data” from the privacy option that pops up on the screen to choose from the list of your previous online activities. You have access to cookies, data passwords, clear cache option, password info and auto-fill among others
The process is relatively simple and straightforward after you are done selecting the data you want to delete from the browser history on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
How to Delete Google Chrome History on Galaxy S9
The Google Chrome app is a browser that can be downloaded on Google Play. It is accessible to every user of the Galaxy S9 who wants to browse the internet.
Google Chrome keeps a record of all browsing history and data for an extended period and it is likely that you will want to delete the history off your Galaxy S9.
- Click on the three dots of the browser menu on the top right corner of the screen. Then select “History” and after click on the “Clear browsing History” at the bottom
- Then select the data category you want to delete. You can sort chronologically or delete as a batch
An incredible feature of the Chrome app is that you can nitpick which sites to delete. You don’t need to delete the whole history. This helps you to be selective in your deletion of the browser history.