Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Fix Power Button Problem
Have you ever suffered a damage power button on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus? Don’t worry because you’re not alone and many others have had the same problem.
If your power button on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus is damage or unresponsive, then don’t worry because we have some ways you can fix it. Below we listed an easy guide for fixing your button problems with the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
To do the repair you will need some special equip which is not too difficult to acquire. Below we listed a few items that are necessary for the repair of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus power button.
- You will need a #00 Phillips screwdriver
- A pry Tool
- The replacement power button flex cable for your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus model.
Once you have all the equipment that is needed, then you will be ready to initiate the repair job on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. Just use the guide below for repair your power button.
Fixing the Samsung Galaxy S9 Power Button:
- Start by turning off your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus
- Now take the back cover off your Galaxy S9 smartphone
- Then you will have to remove the home button assembly but make sure all cables are disconnected before/ whilst doing this. The connection cables will be connected to the screen near the rear housing of your device
- You will now need to take out the small screws from the front of the rear housing
- You will then need to release the clips found on the front and back rear of the housing
- Next, remove the headphone jack carefully
- Finally, replace the power button flex cable where appropriate and do the steps in reverse to put your device back together
You should now be able to put your phone back together and hopefully, have a fixed power button.