Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Take Panoramic Pictures
If you are someone who loves to take photos and can never capture the whole thing, or if you have a specific vision in mind but your phone’s default camera mode can’t ever quite capture the scope of it, then the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus camera app is for you!
Thanks to the latest feature, you can now capture more in your lens in one shot. This feature is called a panoramic photo. The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus include this mode, and it works by combining multiple images together lengthwise, allowing for a significantly wider view of the same subject. As an added bonus, it can be used for some impressive artistic shots, as well.
It’s an impressive feature with a wide range of uses, and if you want to take panoramic pictures with your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus camera, too, then all you have to do is follow the steps below.
How to Turn On the Panorama Feature on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Start by launching the Camera app.
- Then tap and hold the MODE button, which is found in the bottom left corner of the phone.
- Choose the Panorama thumbnail in the context menu, which will extend.
- Now aim the camera at what you want to take a picture of in Panoramic Mode.
- Tap the Shutter button and slowly begin to move the camera in one direction. Try not to shift up or down too much.
- The display shows a box for alignment, which will guide you and help make the overall picture aligned.
- Once you have reached the maximum width (roughly eight photographs) or if you’ve just captured the entire target and want to stop the image at a certain length, then the Panoramic Mode will end.
- Your device will start to put the photos together, by stitching the images together end to end and composing the full photo.
- The photos will appear in your gallery after this process is complete.
Once you’ve followed the guide above, you should be able to take panoramic photos on your phone whenever you want. Pretty sure, you’ll be a pro at it.
Share this article and spread the word if you want your friends to learn it too!