Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Turn OFF Alarm
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, you may want to know how you can use the alarm feature. This is great for setting alert reminders and waking up on time, on a daily basis. There is also the stopwatch feature that can be accessed and an awesome snooze function.
We have listed below a step by step article, to help aid you in getting an alarm set up on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus.
If you got to the Apps menu and then tap clock you will be able to create an Alarm with your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus.
The following options will be available for you to set.
- Time – If you use the up or down arrows, you can choose a time for the alarm to go off at. There’s also the option to change it to AM and PM for the time of day
- Alarm Repeat – This option is used for choosing what days you want the alarm to go off on
- Type – What this feature does is allow you a choice of sound, vibration or both
- Tone – This is great if you want a custom alarm tone or a different one from the default sound
- Volume – If you can never hear your alarm this is great for setting the sound of the alarm
- Snooze – Want a lie in? You can turn the snooze feature on or off
- Name – If you have a certain alarm for activities, you will be able to rename the alarm so you can remember it
Setting the Snooze Feature
To use the snooze, then all you need to do is swipe the yellow “ZZ” in any direction.
Delete Alarm on Galaxy S9 Plus
Deleting an alarm is easy on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. Go to the alarm menu and hold down on the alarm you wish to delete. Some alarms might be reusable in the future. This is why you should tap the Clock option to save the alarm.