Google Pixel And Pixel XL: How To Change Display Clock On Lock Screen
If you have a Google Pixel or Pixel XL, you might want to know how to change the display clock on the lock screen of the Pixel and Pixel XL. After all, you probably see it dozens of times a day, every day. The good news is that you can change the clock display several different ways. Since the Pixel and Pixel XL lock screen is the first thing you see on the smartphone, you’ll be able to edit the clock display on the lock screen to make a Pixel and Pixel XL more usable. You can also change the lock screen wallpaper of your Pixel or Pixel XL as well.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Google device, then make sure to check out Google’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, Google Gear S2, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Google device.
But for now, let’s get back to your lock screen clock. If you go to the settings section and browse for the “Lock screen,” you’ll see a list of different features you can add to the lock screen of the Pixel or Pixel XL.
- Dual Clock – shows both home and current time zones if you’re traveling
- Clock Size – makes the clock easier to see by making it bigger or smaller
- Show the Date – self explanatory; if you want the date shown, keep this checked
- Camera Shortcut – allows you to instantly unlock to the camera
- Owner Information – lets users add Twitter handles or other information to the lock screen, as easy identifiers if the phone gets lost
- Unlock Effect – this changes the entire look and feel of the unlock effect and animation. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Info – allows you to add or remove weather and pedometer info from the lock screen
How to change Pixel and Pixel XL Lock screen Wallpaper
All you need to do is press and hold an empty space on the Home screen. This will bring up the edit mode where you can add widgets, change home screen settings, and also change the wallpaper. Select on “Wallpaper”, then select “Lock screen.”
By default, the Google Pixel and Pixel XL have several different wallpaper options for the lockscreen, but you can always select “more images” and select from any image that you have taken on your Pixel or Pixel XL camera. Once you’ve found the image you want, hit the Set Wallpaper button.
For those interested in getting the most out of your device, then make sure to check out the Apple MacBook, GoPro HERO4 BLACK, Bose SoundLink III Portable Bluetooth Speaker, and the Fitbit Charge HR Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your device.