Google Pixel And Pixel XL: How To Download Music
For those that have own a Google Pixel or Pixel XL, you may want to know how to download music on Pixel and Pixel XL. It’s important to know about the Pixel and Pixel XL music for free because it’s an alternative than downloading music from iTunes. Below we’ll explain how to download music on Pixel and Pixel XL.
For those interested in getting the most out of your device, then make sure to check out the Amazon Echo, Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones and the Apple iPad Pro for the ultimate experience with your device.
How to download music on Google Pixel and Pixel XL
The process to download music on Pixel and Pixel XL is easy. The following steps below to get download music:
- Open and update iTunes to the newest version.
- Select the song you want to use. (remember that the song will only last 30 seconds)
- Create the start and stop times on the song. (To do this right-click or ctrl-click the song you want and select Get Info from the resulting drop-down list)
- Create AAC version. (Right-click or ctrl-click the same song again and select Create AAC Version)
- Copy the file & delete the old one
- Change the extension. (Select on the file’s name, and change the extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r.”)
- Add file to iTunes.
- Sync your Pixel or Pixel XL.
How to set ringtone on Pixel and Pixel XL
- Turn on the Pixel or Pixel XL.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your Pixel or Pixel XL. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on Pixel and Pixel XL is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Pixel or Pixel XL.
For those interested in getting the most out of your device, then make sure to check out the Apple MacBook, GoPro HERO4 BLACK, Bose SoundLink III Portable Bluetooth Speaker and the Fitbit Charge HR Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your device.