How to Fix Sound Problems on Your Pixel or Pixel XL
If you have a Google Pixel or Pixel XL smartphone, it’s possible that you may have experienced difficulty with your audio or sound. Some users have reported being unable to hear callers, or having callers unable to hear them. In this article I will present a few suggestions for troubleshooting and fixing this problem of having no sound on Pixel or Pixel XL.
How to fix Pixel and Pixel XL no sound:
- Try turning off the phone, removing the SIM card and then reinserting the SIM card and turning on the smartphone.
- If dirt or debris has gotten into the microphone, that could be causing sound issues. Try cleaning the microphone with compressed air.
- Audio problem can be caused by issues with Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth service and see if this solves the audio problem on the Pixel and Pixel XL.
- Try clearing the smartphone cache. Read this guide on how to wipe the Pixel and Pixel XL cache.
- Another suggestion is to put the Pixel or Pixel XL into Recovery Mode.
Have any other suggestions on fixing issues with sound on the Pixel or Pixel XL? Share them with us in the comments.