Google Pixel And Pixel XL Text To Speech Feature
The Google Pixel and Pixel XL has a feature that allows it to text to speech on Pixel and Pixel XL. This feature on the Pixel and Pixel XL is easy and can be down through the settings of the smartphone. While on other smartphones, you may need to go to the Google Play Store and download app named Text-to-Speech to get the smartphone to read text out loud.
Using the Pixel and Pixel XL Text to Speech feature, you can get your Pixel and Pixel XL to read text out loud, which makes the Pixel and Pixel XL to speak translations, a book and many more cool things. You can also use the read text feature on the Google Pixel and Pixel XL for different languages besides english.
The following is a step by step guide on how to set up text to speech on Pixel and Pixel XL.
How To Get Pixel and Pixel XL Text-To-Speech Working:
- Turn on the Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
- Go to the Pixel and Pixel XL home screen.
- Select on Settings.
- Navigate to System.
- Select Language & input.
- Hit Text-to-speech options under Speech section.
- Choose the TTS engine you want to use:
- Google text-to-speech engine.
- Google Text-to-speech engine.
- Next to the search engine, select the Settings icon.
- Select Install voice data.
- Hit Download.
- Now wait for the language to be downloaded.
- Select the Back key.
- Select Language.
It’s important to note that the Pixel and Pixel XL read text feature is not meant for those that are visually impaired, as the Google Pixel and Pixel XL will speak everything you do in real time, like which menu screen you’re on, where you’re tapping, and what your notifications say.