Hiding Files On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Some owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 are interested in knowing how to hide confidential files on their smartphone. You can do this by using the Private Mode option that comes with your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. You do not need to search for any third party app through Google Play Store.
The Private Mode feature makes it possible for you to secure files that you feel is important on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. You can use the Private Mode for files like pictures, videos, and other files.
The only way that these files will be accessible to someone else is by giving them your unlock pattern or password. You can make use of the steps below to configure your Private Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
How to activate Private Mode on Samsung Note 8
- Use your fingers to swipe down on your screen, and a list of options will appear.
- Look for the Private Mode in the list of the options
- When you use the Private Mode for the first time, you will be guided on how to use It, and you will be requested to enter a password or pattern. You will need this password anytime you want to have access to your files on Private Mode.
How to deactivate the Private Mode on your Note 8
- Use your finger to swipe down on your screen, a list of options will show up.
- Look for ‘Private Mode’ from the list and click on it
- This will deactivate the Private Mode and return your phone to the normal mode.
How to add and delete files from Private Mode on your Note 8
The Private Mode feature works with a lot of file formats including photos and videos. You can make use of the tips below to add files to your private mode.
- Switch to Private Mode
- Locate the picture that you want to include in the Private Mode
- Click on the file and a list of options will come up.
- Click on ‘Move to Private’ to add the selected file.
The tips above will assist you to configure your Private Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. It will also help you to know how to add files that will only be accessible in Private Mode.