How To Access Compass On Pixel And Pixel XL
If you have a Google Pixel or Pixel XL, you may want to know how to access Compass on Pixel and Pixel XL. Below we’ll explain several different ways that you can access compass on Pixel and Pixel XL. First you can download one of the many apps that you can get from the Google Play Store that will allow you to use the Compass feature on the Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
Below are some of the best Compass apps that you can download for your Google Pixel and Pixel XL:
Next after you download and find the compass app on Google Pixel XL, you might want to calibrate the compass. The following will teach you how to calibrate the compass on the Pixel and Pixel XL, so it’ll allow you to use the Compass feature on the Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
How To Calibrate Compass On Google Pixel and Pixel XL:
- Turn on the Google Pixel XL
- From the home screen, select on the phone app
- Switch to the keypad
- Type *#0*#
- Then select on the “sensor” tile
- Browse to the “Magnetic Sensor”
- Now move the Google Pixel XL completely around each axis
- Move the compass sensor of the Google Pixel XL until its completely calibrated
- Exit the service menu by repeatedly tap the Back button