How To Change Bluetooth Name On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and Galaxy S8 come with tools for transferring data like videos and images from one device to another. Some of the devices are the Bluetooth that is commonly used for the purpose. The owners of the Smartphone will want to use the Bluetooth device on their phones but do not know where to begin.
The name of your Bluetooth device will always be “Samsung Galaxy S8” and it is a common thing for all the users to always want to change the name to something else. To change the name of the Bluetooth of your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, here are the steps:
How to Change Bluetooth Name on Galaxy S8 Plus
- Switch the Galaxy S8 “ON”
- Find the menu on the home screen.
- While on the settings find the device information.
- Tap on the “device name” as you are able to identify.
- A screen will come up that will allow changing the name of your device to any name that you want.
To be assured that you have done this successfully, now you can try to connect the Galaxy S8 to another device the name that you gave your Bluetooth should appear on the other device connected to yours.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to change Bluetooth name on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.