How To Change Font Size And Font Text On Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9 Plus
The Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is the newest flagship Smartphone from Samsung with the most advanced AMOLED Display together with a Full-Screen design. If you purchase the new Samsung Galaxy, you may be curious about how to change the font style and font size.
The good news is that the font style and font size is exceptionally customizable. You’ll be able to install new system fonts onto your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus from the Internet to personalize your device. In this guide, we’ll show you how to change the style, font size, and more on your Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus.
How to Change Fonts on Galaxy S9
- Go to the home screen via the Android submenu:
- Navigate to the Menu
- Then go to the Settings
- Click on Display
- Choose Font: the “Font Style” that you can find in this section include:
- Cool Jazz
- Chocolate Cooky
- Samsung Sans
- Download Fonts
How To Download New Fonts on Galaxy S9
Samsung gives you the opportunity to select a couple of paid fonts as well as new free fonts. Here is how you can get that:
- Go to the Settings app
- Tap on Display
- Select the Font menu
- Tap on Download Fonts, and it’ll redirect you to the Samsung App store
- Select Free Front or Paid Front
- Tap on the Download icon
- Click on Fonts, and it’ll redirect you to the Fonts settings page
- Click on Samsung Sans so you can select the new font you would like to try
To download and test new fonts on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus smartphones, feel free to play around with your options and repeat the steps above.