How To Change Languages On LG V30
Changing languages is not really a big deal when it comes to the LG V30, as it supports a plethora of languages around the world. When you change the LG V30 language to Spanish, Korean, German or any other language, the changes will affect all apps and user interface settings including third party applications as well.
But one thing that you will need to do is change LG V30 keyboard language settings separately. But don’t worry, we’ll explain how you can change language settings on the LG V30 and language keyboard settings on the LG V30 below with just a few minor settings tweaks.
How to Change Language on LG V30
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned on
- Go to Settings by pressing the gear icon on the homepage
- At the top of the screen, press My Device option
- Then press on Language and input under the Input and control subheading
- At the top of the screen, press Language
- Pick the new language you want to be applied for the LG V30
How to Change the Keyboard Language on LG V30
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned on.
- Go to Settings by pressing the gear icon on the homepage.
- Look for the Language and input under the System section.
- Next to the keyboard, tap on the on the gear icon and pick the language you want to use.
- Tick the checkmark box next to your chosen language and untick the languages you don’t want to use anymore.
- Then when you start using the keyboard, swipe to the left or right near the space bar in order to shift between keyboards, if you’ve got multiple languages selected.
I Can’t Find My Language?
If the language that you want to use is not on the default list of languages, you will have to Root your LG V30.
- Root your LG V30
- Download and install LINKMoreLocale 2 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale
- Run MoreLocale 2 and press custom locale, located near the top
- Press the ISO639 and ISO3166 buttons to select your country and language from the list, and then press Set
The steps provided above should be enough to enable you to change the language settings on the LG V30.