How To Change LG V30 Lock Screen
The lock screen is the very first thing you see on the LG V30. That is why it is imperative that you make that lock screen your own because will give you a lot of information without having to unlock your phone. This will save you a couple of extra steps when you have to check the time, weather, pedometer, or any other information you want displayed on the lock screen.
What you need to do is simply go to the settings section, and search for the “Lock Screen” option where you will see a list of different features or widgets that you can add to the lock screen of the LG V30.
- Dual Clock – displays both home and current time
- Clock Size – makes the clock easier to read by adjusting its size
- Show the Date – shows the current date
- Camera Shortcut – a quick access to the camera app
- Owner Information – here you can add social media handles and other information
- Unlock Effect – here you can customize the look and feel of the unlock effects
- Additional Info – enables you to place additional widgets and apps on the lockscreen
How to Change LG V30 Lock Screen Wallpaper
Similar to the LG G3, the process is more or less the same when you change the LG V30 wallpaper. What you need to do is to hold down on an empty space on the Home screen. This will give you access to the edit mode where you can add widgets, change home screen settings, and also modify the wallpaper. Press on “Wallpaper”, then press “Lock screen.”
There are a lot of wallpaper options available by default on the LG V30 lockscreen, but you can always keep adding more by pressing “more images” and pick from any image that you have on your LG V30. When you have seen the image you want, simply press the Set Wallpaper button.