How To Change Lock Screen In iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
It’s common to change the wallpaper of the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to give it a more personalized feel. Others like to change the wallpaper to be able to differentiate their smartphone from others that have the same standard background. Learning how to change the wallpaper on the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is easy to do and will only take a few minutes to complete. Below are instructions on how to make the wallpaper changes using two different methods.
- How to create folders on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clocks on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to use iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus as a flashlight
- How to change font style and size on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to turn ON and OFF autocorrect on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus 7
Change Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus wallpaper from the phone settings
From the settings page, browse and select on Wallpaper. Then you’ll be able to choose a type of Wallpaper. Here you can select from the list of pre-installed wallpapers or choosing another image that you have saved on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
After you have selected that image that you want to replace the wallpaper, select the Set button. After, you’ll have the option to set it for the Lock Screen, Home Screen or Both. Pick whichever option that suits your personal style the best.