How To Connect Sony Xperia XZ To TV
If you want to know how to connect a Sony Xperia XZ to a TV, this guide will help easily connect your smartphone to a TV. The entire process to connect your Xperia XZ to a TV is not hard with the correct software. The following will provide two different methods to connect Xperia XZ to a TV. You can connect Sony Xperia XZ to TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless. When you connect Xperia XZ to TV, you can mirror what’s on your smartphone to your HDTV.
Connect Sony Xperia XZ To TV: Hard-wired Connection
In 5-easy steps you can successfully connect your Smartphone to your HDTV
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the Xperia XZ.
- Connect the Xperia XZ to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
Hint: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the Xperia XZ to play on your TV.