How To Create Folders On Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge
For those that own the new Samsung smartphone, it’s a good idea to know how to create folders on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. The reason you would want to create folders is to make your phone more personable and be able to organize apps on the home screen. It’s possible to create a few different ways on your smartphone, by either creating a single folder or a folder within a folder. The following are instructions on how to create folders for icons and widgets on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S7
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clocks on Galaxy S7
- How to use Galaxy S7 as a flashlight
- How to fix Galaxy S7 overheating issue
- How to fix Galaxy S7 freezing and crashing
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
The most convent way to create a folder on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is to just move the apps you want in a folder over one another. Once the first folder has been created, just tap and drag other apps and move them over that folder to add it into the group. You can also edit the name of folder by just pressing on the name and making edits. Below we’ll explain how to create multiple folders on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
How to create a new folder (Method 2):
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Go to the home screen, then press and hold on an app.
- Move the selected app over the other app you want in the same folder.
- Edit the name of the New Folder.
- Tap on Done.
- Now you can relocate other apps and add it to the new folder.
You can also watch the YouTube video below on how to create folders on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge: