How To Create Folders On Google Pixel And Pixel XL
If you own a Google Pixel or Pixel XL, you may want to how to create folders on the Pixel or Pixel XL. When you create folders on yout smartphone, this allows you to organize apps and reduce the amount to clutter on the home screen of the Pixel or Pixel XL. You can create folders on the Pixel or Pixel XL several different ways to organize different apps and widgets. Below we’ll explain how to create folders for icons and widgets on both Google Pixel or Pixel XL models.
The first and fastest way to create a new folder on the Pixel or Pixel XL is to drag the selected app over another app that you want to have in the same folder. Do this same procedure with the apps that you want to be in the same folder as each other. After the two apps are placed on top of each other, a folder name will appear below. Once this folder name appears, you can let go of the app and adjust the name of the folder that you have just created. The following is an alternative method for those who want to know how to create multiple folders on the Pixel or Pixel XL.
How to create a new folder (Method 2):
- Turn on the Pixel or Pixel XL.
- Press and hold on an app on the Home screen.
- Move the app to the top of the screen and move it to the New Folder option.
- Change the name of the New Folder to anything you want
- Select Done on the keyboard.
- Move other apps that you want to be part of this folder by following steps 1-5.