How To Create Website Shortcuts On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus Homescreen
To maximize your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus experience, you should know how to create website shortcuts. It is pretty useful to know how to create website shortcuts on your iPhone home screen so that you can quickly access your favorite websites without having to navigate to your web browser to load the website.
When you want to make a website shortcut on the homescreen of your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, a small widget icon will be created to look like an app. You can even create a folder of your favorite website shortcuts so that you can organize them into one location. The following instructions will teach you how to create website shortcuts on your homescreen.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus problems with WiFi solutions
- How to fix slow Internet Lag On iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to delete Internet history on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to turn data ON and OFF with iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to fix slow WiFi problem on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Bluetooth problems
How To Create Website Shortcuts On Homescreen
- Make sure that your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus is turned on
- Next is to open the Safari App. The icon looks like a compass
- Then, put in the website you want to make the shortcut for, in the address bar
- After the website page has finished loading, click on the Share button at the bottom of the screen
- A new menu will appear which includes an Add to Home Screen option. Click on this icon to add the website shortcut on Homescreen
- Now, input in the label of the shortcut you want to create
- Finally, click Add for the shortcut to be added to the homescreen
Now that you have followed the guide above, you’ll be able to create website shortcuts.