How To Download Ringtones On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
If you have just bought the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus and would like to learn how to download ringtones, we can provide help right here. Have a custom ringtone for a certain contact or for a special alarm. Here is a step by step guide to customizing the alerts and sounds on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus makes when you receive activity.
You can quickly process very songs and ringtones on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. The phone has an app built in, and you can use this app to quickly add music tracks and sounds to contacts and alerts. Follow these steps to do this.
- Start with the phone on.
- Open the Dialer app.
- Find the contact you want to edit.
- Select the pencil icon to open options.
- This will bring up a list of the tracks that are available in your music library.
- Find and select the one you want.
- Or you can tap “Add”, to look through your audio files for alternative options.
These step by step instructions should allow you to change the audio for one contact alone. The default track should still play when other contacts call you.
By going through and editing each contact you can have multiple different sounds for a range of contacts and alerts on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.