How To Edit Photos Within Gallaxy App On Samsung Galaxy J7
If you take lots of pictures on your Samsung Galaxy J7, and want to know how to quicky edit photos within the Gallery App we’ll explain below. The Image Editor tool in the Gallery App allows users to edit photos that you’ve just taken on your Galaxy J7.
How to Edit Photos Using Gallery App Guide
First turn on your Samsung Galaxy J7. Then go to the Gallery app on the smartphone and select the image that you want to edit. In the lower half of the screen, you’ll see a menu bar. In the menu bar select on “Edit and then select “Photo Editor” and a photo editor will open up.
Here you can now use the following features:
- Adjustment (crop, rotate, mirror)
- Tone (brightness, contrast, saturation)
- Effect (Nostalgia, grayscale, stardust etc.)
- Portrait (Blur, Red-Eye Correction, etc.)
- Drawing (S Pen support SDK has to be downloaded)
After following the steps above, you will know how to edit photos on the Galaxy J7 using the Gallery app.