How To Effectively Use The Alarm Clock On Apple iPhone 10
Since the invention of the Alarm clock, it has been an integral part of the life of any professional no matter the profession. With the Alarm clock, you can keep tabs on your daily tasks that you need to accomplish and crucial meetings that you need to attend. Or basically just to wake you up in the morning so as not to get late to work or to switch on your TV to watch your favorite show.
You can create alarms as frequent or as rarely as you wish, this makes it possible for you to have full control of how you spend your time and your day. Setting alarms has also been proven effective to make your day more productive. This is because it will remind you of what you have planned to do at an exact time even if you forget and this will definitely enhance your daily productivity.
However, there are some people that just bought the new amazing Apple iPhone 10, and they will like to know how they can effectively use the Alarm clock feature on their smartphone instead of going everywhere with a traditional alarm clock.
The purpose of this article is to make you understand how you can easily use the alarm clock on your Apple iPhone 10 and all its features. If you like to know how you can use the alarm clock on your Apple iPhone 10, then follow the guidelines that will be explained below
If you will like to set up an alarm on your Apple iPhone 10, you will need to first locate the clock app on your Apple iPhone 10 and then click on the Alarm option, then tap on the “+” symbol (located at the upper right corner of your device screen) and you will see all the features below that you can set as you want
- Time: You can use this to select the time will ring by tapping the up or down arrows. Then do not forget to choose between AM/PM
- Alarm repeat: This option will make it possible for the specific alarm that you have created to repeat on the days selected. Mark the box beside the days to choose the days you will like the alarm to work
- Alarm type: This is where you can choose either Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound for the set alarm
- Alarm tone: You can select this to alter the alarm tone
- Alarm volume: Use the slider to increase or decrease the volume of the alarm as you deem fit
- Snooze: This option will allow you to switch the toggle from On to OFF and vice versa. You can also change the Snooze feature settings from a duration of 3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes and to also repeat 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times as you wish
- Name: You can also rename the alarm to a specific name that will be displayed on the screen of your Apple iPhone 10 when the time comes for the alarm to work
Switching Off an Alarm
It’s very easy to switch off an alarm on your Apple iPhone 10, all you need to do is to tap and drag the toggle to turn OFF an alarm.
Removing an Alarm
If you do not need an alarm anymore on your Apple iPhone 10, and you will like to delete it, just click on the alarm menu, locate the Edit icon placed on the top left hand corner of the screen and then click on the red icon placed to the alarm you will like to delete and then click on Delete.