How To Factory Reset LG V20
A common way to fix any LG V20 problem is to factory reset the LG V20. Another benefit of doing a LG V20 factory reset is to get a fresh start on the device, this will make the smartphone seem like it just came out of the box. Below are the instructions on how to get your LG V20 back to factory settings.
It’s important to note that before you go to factory reset a LG V20, it’s suggested to back up all files, data and images to prevent anything important from being lost. The best way to back up your LG V20 is by going to Settings > Backup & reset.
How to Factory Reset LG V20
How to Factory Reset LG V20 with Hardware Keys
If you find that the touchscreen is unresponsive, there’s a problem accessing the menu, or maybe you forgot your pattern lock, then you can still factory reset your LG V20 using the hardware keys.
- Turn off the LG V20.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button at the same time until you see the Android icon.
- Using the Volume down select wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.
- Using the Volume down highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.
- After the LG V20 has rebooted, then use the Power button to select it.
- When the LG V20 restarts, everything will be wiped and will be ready to set up again.