How To Hard Reset LG V20
If you have recently purchased a LG V20, and notice that the smartphone has been unresponsive or something seems wrong with it, the best solution is to perform a hard reset to return the LG V20 back to the factory default settings.
Recommended: How to factory reset LG V20
It’s important to note that if you attempt to complete a LG V20 hard reset, it’s possible to delete all data, apps, and settings from the smartphone. For this reason, we recommend that ll users back up their LG V20 to prevent any data from being lost. The way to back up data on your LG V20 is by going to Settings > Backup & reset. For the rest of your files you can use a backup app or service that you can save on the cloud.
How to Hard Reset LG 20 Method 1:
- Turn off the LG V20.
- Press and hold the following buttons at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see LG logo.
- Select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
How to Hard Reset LG V20 Method 2:
- Turn on the LG V20.
- Once you get to the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Select Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.