How To Find IMEI Serial Number On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
The International Mobile Station Equipment Identity is an extraordinary number that is exclusive to specific devices. This number lets you prove that you own the smartphone just in case the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus get stolen, and you want to get it back. We recommend that you write down your IMEI number once you have purchased the phone because this number is a proof of ownership of the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. However, you can locate your IMEI number by using the three methods below:
Find IMEI Via The Android System
You can employ the Android system to get the IMEI number of your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 plus following the steps below.
- Switched on your phone
- Navigate to settings on your home
- Click on “device information.” and then click “Status” and you will see numerous information about your Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus and one of them is the IMEI
Find IMEI Using The Package Box
It is the simplest way to find out the IMEI number of your device. The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus usually come with an official package with some vital information. A sticker is on the back of the box that has the IMEI number. Take your time to read it, and you will be able to see the IMEI number.
Find IMEI Using Service Code
You can find the IMEI number of your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus by using a service code. Follow the procedure below to get the IMEI:
- Turn on your phone
- Scroll for the phone App.
- Navigate to your Dialer app
- Type the following digits *#06# on your keypad, you do not need to press the “OK” button, and you will see the IMEI number pops up