How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 6 That Won’t Turn On After Charging
It has been reported by some that own a Samsung Galaxy Note 6, that they’ve had some charging issues with the smartphone. This problem consists of the Samsung Galaxy Note 6 won’t turn on after charging or power on, this is even if the Note 6 has been fully charged. Below, we’ve listed several different methods to fix this problem on the Samsung Note 6 that won’t turn on all the way.
Hit the Power button
The first thing that should be tested before any other advice would be to press the “Power” button several times to make sure there is an issue with the powering of the Samsung Galaxy Note 6. If after trying to power the smartphone back on and the issue has not been fixed, continue reading the rest of this guide.
Boot to Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache Partition
The following steps will get the Samsung Note 6 into Recovery Mode by booting the smartphone:
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons at the same time
- After the phone vibrates, let go of the Power button, while still holding the other two buttons until Android System Recovery screen appears.
- Using the “Volume Down” button, highlight “wipe cache partition” and press the Power button to select it.
- After the cache partition is cleared, the Samsung Note 6 will reboot automatically
Boot to Safe Mode
When booting the Samsung Note 6 into “Safe Mode” It will only run on pre-loaded apps, this will allow you to see if another application was causing the issues. This can be done using the following steps:
- Press and hold the Power button at the same time
- After the Samsung screen appears, let go of the Power button then press and hold the Volume Down key.
- When it’s restarting, the Safe Mode text will be visible in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Get Technical Support
If none of the methods have worked in trying to get the Samsung Galaxy Note 6 to turn on after charging, the it’s suggested to take the smartphone back to the store or to a shop where it can be physically checked for any damaged. If proven defective by a technician, a replacement unit may be provided for you of it could be repaired. But the main issue could be that the power button is not working on the Galaxy Note 6.