How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 And Galaxy S6 Edge Audio Sound Problems
For those that own a Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, some have reported about the audio not working on the Galaxy S6. The sound and audio problem on the Galaxy S6 is noticed when making calls or receiving calls, which makes it that the can’t hear the caller or the caller cannot hear them properly. Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the volume not working on the Galaxy S6. If the audio problems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the Galaxy S6 when the volume is not working.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to mute Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to turn off vibration on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to turn off and disable clicking sound on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to turn off camera shutter sound on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
How to fix Samsung Galaxy S6 audio not working:
- Turn off the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Galaxy S6 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Galaxy S6.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Galaxy S6 into Recovery Mode. Follow this guide on how to enter the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge into Recovery Mode.