How To Fix Samsung Note 5 Audio Sound Problems
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, some have reported that the audio and sound not working on the Galaxy Note 5. The sound and audio problem on the Note 5 is noticed when making calls or receiving calls, which makes it that the can’t hear the caller or the caller cannot hear them properly. Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the volume not working on the Galaxy Note 5. If the audioproblems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the Note 5 when the volume is not working.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, Samsung Gear S2 and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to mute Galaxy Note 5
- How to turn off vibration on Galaxy Note 5
- How to turn off and disable clicking sound on Galaxy Note 5
- How to turn off camera shutter sound on Galaxy Note 5
How to fix Galaxy Note 5 audio not working:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn off the Samsung Note 5, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM cardon turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Note 5 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Note 5.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the Galaxy Note 5 cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Note 5 into Recovery Mode. Follow this guide on how to enter the Galaxy Note 5 into Recovery Mode.