How To Fix Slow WiFi Problem On iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
For those that own an Apple iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, you may want to know how to fix slow WiFi problem on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. In addition, others have suggested that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus slow Wi-Fi issue is a huge concern for them. Some examples of slow WiFi not working on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is when you use apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Whatsapp and many of the icons and pictures look gray, which either don’t come up at all, or takes a long time to load.
A main reason that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus WiFi not working is because of a weak WiFi signal that no longer can connect the smartphone to the Internet. Below are some suggestions on how to fix Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus WiFi problems.
How to slow WiFi on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- Factory Reset Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- “Forgetting” your Wifi Network and Reconnecting
- Resetting the Modem/Router
- Switching from DHCP to Static Connection on Phone
- Switching DNS to Google’s Addresses on Phone
- Changing the Router Bandwidth Settings
- Changing the Router’s Broadcast Channel
- Adjusting the Modem/Router Security Settings and even Disabling Security
- Calling your ISP and upgrading to a Higher Bandwidth/Speed
How to fix slow Wi-Fi on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
Select on Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage. Then select on Manage Storage. After that tap an item in Documents and Data. Then slide unwanted items to the left and tap Delete. Finally tap Edit > Delete All to remove all the app’s data.
In most cases, the above solution will help solve the slow WiFi problem on the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. But if for some reason the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus WiFi is still slow, completing a “wipe cache partition” should fix the WiFi issue. This method deletes no data from the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and will be safe. You can perform the “Wipe Cache Partition“ function in the iOS recovery mode. Read this guide to learn how to clear iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus cache.