It has been reported by some that Sony Xperia XZ no audio working correctly including the volume. The audio problem on the Sony Xperia XZ is noticed when making calls or receiving calls, which makes it so you can’t hear the caller or the caller cannot hear you properly.
Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the no audio problem on the Sony Xperia XZ. If the audio problems are still happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the Sony Xperia XZ replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the Sony Xperia XZ when the volume is not working.
How to fix Sony Xperia XZ audio not working:
- Turn off the Sony Xperia XZ, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Sony Xperia XZ audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Sony Xperia XZ.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the Sony Xperia XZ cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Sony Xperia XZ into Recovery Mode.