How to Fix the Slow Camera Problem on Your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
If you have tried the camera on iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, you will agree that it is one if the best in the market. The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus cameras feature the latest technology that allows the device to quickly autofocus and shutter. This technology also makes it convenient to take photos in low light environment hence improving the general camera experience. Nevertheless, there are some genuine complaints from users saying the camera on their iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus smartphone is slow and taking photos has become quite frustrating.
You may find that your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus prompts you to hold the phone steadily until it takes the picture, there will be an accompanying circle which lasts forever on your screen. We have taken the liberty to provide you with a guide which should certainly help you get of the slow camera and fuzzy photos.
How to Fix Slow Camera Performance on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
As mentioned before, the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have a certain feature which enables it to optimize night-time photography which is known as picture stabilization. You should note that the picture stabilization feature comes as a default setting on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus buy you can fix the slow camera caused by this feature by following the steps below;
- Go to your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus settings
- Tap General then locate and select Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Now choose Manage Storage
- Slide all the unwanted files to the left and then delete them.
- To get rid of the apps data, choose to Delete all.
- Turn your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus on
- From Settings menu click on General
- Locate and select Reset
- Insert your Apple ID and password
- Wait for a few minutes as the iPhone completes resetting
- Once the process to reset your smartphone is complete, you will be prompted to swipe on the screen to continue.
If these steps don’t work on the slow camera problem, try to factory reset your iphone7 and iPhone 8 Plus using the instructions below;