How To Fix Volume And Audio Problems On LG V20
It has been reported by some that LG V20 sound not working correctly including volume. The sound and audio problem on the LG V20 is noticed when making calls or receiving calls, which makes it can’t hear the caller or the caller cannot hear them properly.
Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the volume not working on the LG V20. If the audio problems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the LG V20 replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the LG V20 when the volume is not working.
How to fix LG V20 audio not working:
- Turn off the LG V20, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the LG V20 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the LG V20.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the LG V20 cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the LG V20 into Recovery Mode.