Once you enter the safe mode in Samsung Galaxy J7, you may want to know how to get Galaxy J7 off Safe Mode and use it like normal again. The main reason you should want to disable Safe Mode on the Galaxy J7 after you have fixed the Galaxy J7 issues, you can start using the smartphone without any limitations.
There are several useful reasons why you would want to get the Galaxy J7 into Safe Mode like when you have troubleshooting issues with individual apps and want to fix issues that relate to apps that either freeze, reset or run slow.
Afterwards you many want to know how to get Galaxy J7 out of Safe Mode. The following are three different methods on how to get Galaxy J7 off of Safe Mode, which will also work for the Galaxy J7 as well.
Follow these instructions to learn how to get Galaxy J7 out of safe mode:
Factory reset the Galaxy J7:
- Turn off the Galaxy J7.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Homebutton, and the Power button at the same time until you see the Android icon.
- Using the Volume downselect wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.
- Using the Volume downhighlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.
- After the Galaxy J7 has rebooted, then use the Powerbutton to select it.
- When the Galaxy J7 restarts, everything will be wiped and will be ready to set up again.
Enter recovery mode:
- Turn off your Galaxy J7.
- Press Power, Home and Volume Up buttons together and hold them.
- Once you see the Android System Recovery screen, release the buttons.
- Use the Volume Down button to navigate through options. Use Power button to choose the highlighted option.
Remove the battery and put it back after 5 minutes:
- Turn off the Galaxy J7
- Remove the SIM card tray from the device
- Remove the back cover
- Remove the screws that line the perimeter of the device
- Remove the circuit board
- Disconnect the battery connector
- Remove the battery
Using any of the three methods shown above will allow you to get Galaxy J7 off Safe Mode. This should allow to fix any troubleshooting issues with individual apps and want to fix issues that relate to apps that either freeze or run slow on the Galaxy J7 and then off Safe Mode on the Galaxy J7.