How To Get To The Default Ringtone Galaxy S6
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S6, you may want to know how to get to the default ringtone on your smartphone. The reason for this would be to create a unique ringtones for a particular person when calling or an alarm that will remind you of a specific task. Below we’ll explain how you can get to the default ringtone on the Galaxy S6.
- How to use custom music for alarm on Galaxy S6
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clock on Galaxy S6
- How to use blocking mode on Galaxy S6
How to set get default ringtones on Galaxy S6
Now that the Galaxy S6 feature Samsung’s TouchWiz technology, the process to add and create custom ringtones for contacts is very easy. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The follow steps below to set custom ringtones:
- Turn on the Galaxy S6.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Samsung Galaxy.