How To Hard Reset Google Pixel And Pixel XL
If your Google Pixel or Pixel XL becomes unresponsive or doesn’t function like normal, the best solution is to perform a hard reset to return the Pixel or Pixel XL back to the factory default mode. Also read, how to factory reset Google Pixel or Pixel XL.
It’s important to note that doing a Google Pixel and Pixel XL hard reset, it’ll remove and delete all data, apps, and settings. You should back up your Pixel or Pixel XL to prevent any data from being lost. The way to back up data on your Pixel or Pixel XL is by going to Settings > Backup & reset.
How to Hard Reset Google Pixel or Pixel XL:
- Turn off the Pixel or Pixel XL
- Press and hold at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Google logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
How to Hard Reset Google Pixel or Pixel XL Method 2:
- Turn on the Pixel or Pixel XL
- Once you get to the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Select Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.