How To Hide Apps On iPhone 7 And iPhone Plus
For those that recently bought an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, you may want to know how hide apps on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to create extra storage space. But it’s important to note, that when you hide on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, you don’t get that much more extra space on the smartphone to install other apps.
Some standard iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus apps can be deleted and uninstalled, but others can only be hidden. A hidden app won’t appear in your screen and won’t be able to run in the background, but it will still be present on the device.
The following is a guide on how to hide apps on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- Turn on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Create a new folder or open an existing folder
- Move the apps that you want hidden into that folder
- Tap and hold on any icon until they all begin to shake and be able to move them
- Move any app in the folder and drag it to the right beyond the last tab in the folder
- While still holding the app icon, press the home button