How To increase WiFi Signal Strenght On Apple iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
Owners of the new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus might be interested in knowing how to make their WiFi signal strength stronger on their device. Most users that experience weak connection signal always complain that they experience this issue when they are using their favorite apps like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube.
There are a lot of reasons why owners of the Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus might be experiencing this issue on their device. I’ll explain the possible reasons why you are experiencing this issue on your device before I suggest effective solutions to fix the issue.
Common causes of the slow internet on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- You are experiencing weak signal or poor signal strength.
- You are connected to a poor Wi-Fi network
- The site you are trying to visit is under heavy traffic
- Too many devices connected to the network
- Background apps running on your device
- Your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus memory is slow
- Your device internet cache is corrupted or full
- You need to update your device firmware
- Your browser is outdated, and you need to update it.
- You have exceeded or reached your data limit.
You might be experiencing a slow internet issue because of any of the reason above. After checking all the above reasons and you still can’t figure out the reason for your slow internet issue. I will suggest that you follow the tips below to increase the strength of your Wifi signal on your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
Wipe caches on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
Most of the time, the above tips will help in assisting you to fix the slow internet issue on your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. But if for some reasons, the issue persists, I will suggest that you perform a process called “wipe cache partition,” this process should fix this problem. You can sure that all your important files are safe and won’t be tampered with during this process on your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
Use this guide to understand how to clear iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus phone cache.
Make sure WiFi-Assist is switched off on your device.
Most of the time, this issue persist on your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus because your device is still connected to a poor WiFi signal. You should check this out to be certain that you have disabled the Wifi-Assist feature. Follow the tips below to understand how you can locate the Wi-Fi setting on your device.
- Switch on your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Click on Settings
- Select Cellular
- Search until you locate the Wifi-Assist feature
- Move the toggle to OFF; this will make sure you are connected to WiFi even in locations where your wireless is the strongest.
Contact Technical Support
If the problem persists after using all the above tips and methods on your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. I will suggest that you take your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus back to where you bought it. If proven faulty, it can be replaced for you, or it can be repaired for you, and the slow internet connection will be fixed on your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.