How To Make Galaxy S6 Edge Home Button Work Again
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, you may want to know how to make the Galaxy S6 Edge Home Button work again. These buttons on the Galaxy S6 Edge are touch buttons that light up with each tap. These keys lit up when the Galaxy S6 Edge is turned on, showing the smartphone is on and functioning.
Thus many believe that if the lights are not turned on the Galaxy S6 Edge home button that it’s not working, but we’ll help you make the Galaxy S6 Edge home button work agin. If you have touch keys by the Home button or the return key doesn’t turn on and not working, below we’ll explain how you can fix this problem.
- How to fix Galaxy S6 Edge when it keeps restarting itself
- How to fix Galaxy S6 Edge overheating itself
- How to fix Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps freezing and crashing
- How to fix Galaxy S6 Edge black screen problem
For the majority of people that own a Galaxy S6 Edge, the Touch Key is not broken and is actually working. The reason that these buttons are not working, is because there just disabled and turned OFF. Samsung has a default settings that has these keys turned OFF because the Galaxy S6 Edge is in energy saving mode. Follow these step-by-step instructions on how to turn on the Touch Key lights on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
How to fix Touch Key light not working on Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Turn on the Galaxy S6 Edge
- Open the Menu page
- Go to Settings
- Select on “Quick Settings”
- Select on “Power Saving”
- Go to “Power Saving Mode”
- Then go to “Restrict Performance”
- Uncheck the box next to “Turn off touch key light”
Now the lighting of the two touch keys on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge will be turned back on.