How To Make Use Of The Alarm Clock On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is widely regarded as one of the best smartphones available now. This is mostly due to the number of amazing and useful features that have been preinstalled on it.
Almost every smartphone owner is familiar with the Alarm clock feature, but there are some owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 that will like to know how they can effectively use the Alarm clock feature that is available on their smartphone.
The purpose of this article is to enlighten you on how to configure the alarm clock, how to remove alarms that are no more useful and how to use the snooze feature that is available on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
How To Manage Alarms On Your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If you will like to create a new alarm, the first thing you will need to do is look for the Apps icon on your device and then tap on the Clock option and click on Create. When you get this page, you will be able to choose the specific time that you want the alarm to notify you.
In addition to that, you will see other options that you can use to make the alarm clock more effective for you. The work of these options will be explained below.
- To set the Time: You will see two arrow icons that you can use to select the time you want the alarm to notify you. After that, you can then tap the AM/PM toggle to select the desired time of the day that you want the alarm to work.
- To set the Alarm Repeat: if you like the alarm to repeat, you will need to choose the days of the week that you will like the alarm to repeat. Then to confirm the process, click on the Repeat Weekly box to set the alarm to repeat on the days that you have selected.
- Type of Alarm: This option offers you three different modes that you can pick from; Vibration and Sound, Vibration or just Sound. You are allowed to select anyone that you want from the three.
- Alarm tone: You can use this option to choose the preferred sound that you want the alarm to produce when it’s time for it to work. Do not forget that this will only work if you picked the Sound and Vibration or Sound mode as a type of alarm.
- Alarm volume: You can use the slider to choose how loud you want the alarm.
- Snooze: Drag the toggle beside the Snooze option to switch ON or OFF. You will be provided with snooze intervals of 3, 6, 10, 16 or 30 minutes and you can also enable it to repeat itself in 1, 2, 3, 6 or 10 times as you want.
- Name: This option allows you to create a specific name for your alarm. The name will be shown on your Samsung Galaxy S9 screen when the alarm sounds.
How To Activate The Snooze Feature On Galaxy Note 9
If you will like to know how you can enable the snooze feature, all you need to do is click and drag the yellow ‘ZZ” icon in any direction. You can do this in the alarm settings of your Samsung smartphone.
Switching Off An Alarm On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Its very easy to switch off an alarm, click and move the red ‘X’ icon in any direction and the alarm will be automatically switched off.
Deleting An Alarm On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If you like to delete an alarm on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, search for the specific alarm that you want to delete, tap and hold the alarm and an option to delete will appear, tap on ‘Delete’ option. However, if you wish to keep an alarm, maybe you still want to use it later, you will need to click on the ‘Clock option.