How To Move Apps And Icon Around On Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max And iPhone XR
There are owners of the Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR that will be interested in knowing how they can change the position of icons and widgets on the home screen of their device to make it more convenient for them. It can be quite complex if you do not know how to do this on your Apple smartphone.
There are multiple ways that you can use to move widgets and app icons on your device screen. Knowing how to move icons on your Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR will make your device to look more organized and unique. If you will like to know how you can move icons on your Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, follow the tips that will be explained below.
How To Add And Adjust Home Screen Widgets On Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- Unlock your iPhone
- Locate the home screen
- Use your finger to swipe right from either the home screen or the lock screen
- Navigate to the bottom and click on the edit option
- You can add or remove widgets from this screen, or you can tap and move them to any position on the screen
Also, you can edit the widgets by going to the Settings of each app. You can use this guide to learn more about using widgets.
How To Rearrange And Move Icons On Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- Switch on your iPhone
- Locate the app icons that you want to rearrange on your home screen
- Tap and hold the icon and then move it to any place that you want
- Release your finger from the icon once you’ve moved it to the new location
You can also use the steps explained above to add apps to the home screen of your device from the App Drawer of your Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.