How To Print From Samsung Galaxy S6
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S6, you may want to how to print from the Galaxy S6 to print documents like emails, images, PDF files to a wireless printer, we’ll explain below. All you need to do make the Galaxy S6 wirelessly print is download the correct driver plugin on the Samsung Galaxy S6.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, Samsung Gear VR Virtual Reality headset and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
With that printing plugin downloaded, you can quickly and easily start printing with your Galaxy smartphone. Below is a guide on how to setup the Galaxy S6 for WiFi printing.
Samsung Galaxy S6 WiFi Printing Guide
For this guide on how to print wirelessly on the Galaxy S6, we’ll setup an Epson printer. But the same guide also works for other printers like a HP, Brother, Lexmark or another printer.
- Turn on the Galaxy S6
- Select “Apps”
- Select on “Settings”
- Browse for the “Connect and Share” section
- Select the “Printing button”
- Several printers are already installed, if you can’t find your printer select on the plus-symbol at the bottom of the screen
- The Google Play Store will open and you can select your printer brand
- Then go back to the “Printing” section in the Android Settings
- Select on “Epson Print Enabler” to connect Galaxy S6 to a wireless printer (Make sure the printer is turned ON)
- When the printer is found, you can select your wireless printer.
After you have connected the Galaxy S6 to a wireless printer, you can select on the printer and select the different settings used for the wireless printer for the smartphone:
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
How to print Galaxy S6 email wirelessly
Bring up the email that you want to send to a wireless printer on the Galaxy S6 screen. In the top right corner of the screen, select the three-point icon, then select “Print”. If the settings are correct, the print can be started with the button at the bottom of the Samsung Galaxy S6. You now know how to install a printer driver on your Samsung Galaxy S6 for a wireless printer and how to use it.