How To Remove Apps On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Want to know how to delete apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8? We’ve created a guide below to show you how. Maybe you need to delete apps to clear up some space on your storage. Maybe you need to delete apps you don’t want to use anymore.
Whatever your reason for deleting apps, this guide below will be able to help. Simply follow the steps below to learn how to delete apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
How to delete apps on a Galaxy Note 8:
- Make sure the Note 8 is switched on.
- Go to the home screen then open the apps menu.
- Find the app that you’d like to delete. Next, hold your finger on the app. You’ll now be able to grab the app and move it around.
- Drag the app into the uninstall option at the top of the screen.
- Tap uninstall on the pop-up that appears to confirm.
After you’ve read the directions above, you’ll be able to remove apps on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.