How To Reset Password On LG G4 When Locked Out
It’s common to forget the password on your LG G4. Many solutions to reset the password on the LG G4 require to complete a hard factory reset, which can delete all your files and data on the smartphone. For those that don’t have their LG G4 backed up, we’ve created several different ways to reset the password on the LG G4 when locked out without having to lose data or files. The following is a guide that will teach you two different ways how to reset the lock screen password on the LG G4 when you get locked out.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG G4 smartphone, then make sure to check out LG’s G4 phone case, wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the LG back cover replacement for the ultimate experience with your LG G4 smartphone.
- How to fix LG G4 that won’t turn on after charging
- How to fix LG G4 back button not working
- How to change LG G4 lock screen
- How to turn off LG G4 camera shutter sound
- How to turn off clicking sound on LG G4
LG G4 Password Reset with Android Device Manager
The first solution to reset the password on the LG G4 is for those that have already registered their LG G4 with Android Device Manage. When using Android Device Manger to reset the password, all you need to do is activate the “Lock” feature. The “Lock” feature on Android Device Manger will allow you to get the LG G4 password to reset when you have forgotten the password on the LG G4.
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Go to the Android Device Manager from a computer
- Find your LG G4 on the screen
- Enable “Lock & Erase” feature
- Then follow the given steps on the page to lock your phone
- Set a temporary password
- Enter the temporary password on your LG G4
- Create a new password
LG G4 Reset Password with Factory Reset
- Turn off the LG G4.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button at the same time until you see the Android icon.
- Using the Volume down select wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.
- Using the Volume down highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.
- After the LG G4 has rebooted, then use the Power button to select it.
- When the LG G4 restarts, everything will be wiped and will be ready to set up again.
Read this guide to learn an alternative method to factory reset the LG G4. It’s important to note that before you go to do a factory reset on the LG G4, you should back up all files and information to prevent any data from being lost.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4