How To Set Custom Ringtones On Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, you may want to know how to set custom ringtones on your smartphone. The reason for this would be to create a unique ringtones for a particular person when calling or an alarm that will remind you of a specific task. Below we’ll explain how you can use your own music to create a custom ringtone on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- How to create folders on Galaxy S7
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clocks on Galaxy S7
- How to use Galaxy S7 as a flashlight
- How to fix Galaxy S7 overheating issue
- How to fix Galaxy S7 freezing and crashing
How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
Now that both the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge feature Samsung’s TouchWiz technology, the process to add and create custom ringtones for contacts is very easy. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The follow steps below to set custom ringtones:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Samsung Galaxy.