How To Set Custom Ringtones On Huawei P10
Many have considered the Huawei P10 as being one of the best smartphones of 2016. Many of those who own the Huawei P10 would like to know how to customize the ringtones on the Huawei P10 for specific contacts.
You will be happy to know that the process of customizing the ringtones is an easy one. You can quite easily apply the custom ringtones for individual contacts or to every contact in your smartphone. We shall explain how to use the audio files in your phone to customize ringtones on your Huawei P10.
Setting Custom Ringtones On your Huawei P10;
With the Huawei P10 making use of the TouchWiz technology, you will find it easier to make custom ringtones for your contacts. This technology allows you to set custom ringtones for specific contacts and also set ringtones for messages too. Simply follow the steps provided below;
- Power on the Huawei P10.
- Go to the phone Dialer app.
- Browse and choose the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Click on the pen-shaped icon which enables you to edit the contact.
- Then click on the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window should appear which contains all the ringtone sounds on your Huawei P10.
- Locate the song would like to choose and click on Set as Ringtone.
- If you cannot find the ringtone you made on this list hit the “Add” option and get the sound file in your device storage, then choose on it.
If you keenly follow the instructions we have provided above, you will find it easy to change specific ringtones for contacts on your Huawei P10. Whereas other calls will use the default ringtone, the customized contacts will use their custom ringtones.
If you would like to make your Huawei P10 more personal, start by customizing the ringtones. This set-up allows you to identify specific callers without having to look at your Huawei P10.