How To Set Up Accounts On Galaxy S8 Plus
You may have the temptation as an owner of the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus to set up multiple accounts. If you are wondering how you can do this for your Galaxy S8 Plus, you can achieve this by doing it in a variety of ways but there is a specific way to do this to be the most efficient.
Initially, when you want to set up multiple accounts, you will need to allow it when you initially set your Galaxy S8 Plus from Samsung. You will need to set up a new account when you want to download an app from an Google Play Store. However, certain apps such as Twitter and Facebook, will be needed to set up but then you will not need to set it up ever again for your Galaxy S8 Plus.
You will be able to learn how to add a new account on the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus from following the steps below. We also recommend for you to set up account for your email or other services to your Galaxy S8 Plus as they are very similar.
Setting up accounts on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is turned on.
- Choose the gear icon by swiping down at the tip corner starting at the top of your screen.
- Click on the User and Backup option by scrolling down.
- You can decide to put in another account to the list after seeing the account that are already there.
- You will see a variety of service when you log in.
- Put in the password and username after decide which account to log into.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to setup accounts on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.