How To Get Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus OFF Safe Mode
You may become frustrated with the using Safe Mode on your Galaxy S8 and want to know how to return to Safe Mode being of on your Galaxy S8 after you enter safe mode in Samsung Galaxy S8. Your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is best when there is nothing that is holding back your phone so that is why you should turn Safe Mode off on your Galaxy S8 to solve all your Galaxy S8 issues.
Having issues with your apps being slow, freezing, or resetting are examples of troubleshooting problems for your Galaxy S8 which can be solved by putting your Galaxy S8 into Safe Mode.
However, a time may come when you might need to know to get out of Safe Mode on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus. To turn off Safe Mode on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, you can use a variety of other methods that are below. You can learn how to get the Galaxy S8 out of safe mode by following the steps below:
Factory reset of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Make sure your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is turned off.
- Then get the phone into Recovery Mode.
- Choose the Wipe data/Factory reset option by using your Volume button and then clicking it using the Power button.
- Choose the accept choice for deleting all user data by scrolling through with your Volume down button and then using the Power button to click it.
- Choose the option by clicking it with your Power button once the reboot of your Galaxy S8 has completed.
- You can start over since everything that you had will be erased once your Galaxy S8 Plus restarts.
Recovery mode entry:
- Make sure the Galaxy S8 is turned off.
- Simultaneously click and hold the Home, Volume Up, Power button at the same time.
- Let go of the buttons after you notice that the Android System Recovery screen has shown up.
- The Volume Down button can be use to find different options that you may be trying to find and then tapping the Power button in order choose a specific option.
Removing the battery and putting it back once 5 minutes has passed:
- Make sure your Galaxy S8 is turned off.
- The SIM card tray of your device should be removed.
- The back cover should be removed.
- The screws that you notice that are around the perimeter of the device should be removed.
- The circuit board should be removed.
- The battery connector should be disconnected.
- The battery should be removed.
You will be able to turn off the safe mode on your Galaxy S8 if you follow the multiple solutions that are above.