How To Setup Hotmail On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
Hotmail from Microsoft is a popular free email hosting service that you need to know how to setup if you own the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. The process is straightforward when it comes to setting up Hotmail as it is with Live/Outlook/Hotmail accounts.
How To Setup Hotmail on Galaxy S9
You can follow the steps below to know how you can set your Live/Outlook/Hotmail account if you have the Email app configured or you don’t have an account configured through the Email app:
- Launch the Email app
- Select the option labeled “Add New Account.”
- Enter your Live/Outlook/Hotmail email address and the password
- Hit the Sign in button;
- You will also have to create an app password and type it before you can access your account from the smartphone’s app if you have a 2-step verification process in place
- Wait for the Email app to configure the Exchange server settings for you automatically
Setting Up More Email Accounts
You can still add a new account, whether it is for Hotmail, Live or Outlook, without having problems now that you already have an email account configured within the Email app.
- Go back to the Email app
- Click on the MORE menu
- Tap on Settings
- Select Add account
- Tap on the Add New Account option
- Enter the new Live/Outlook/Hotmail email address and the password for the new account
- Tap the Sign in button
- Your Email app will automatically configure the Exchange server settings
Ensure you provide the app password if you have a 2-step verification process implemented like the previously described steps. You’re now free to use your new Live/Outlook/Hotmail email account on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus after you follow the steps above.