For those that own an Apple iPhone or iPad in iOS 10, you might want to know how to turn off the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 as a flashlight. The iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 flashlight is no LED Maglight replacement, but it will do in a great job in helping in times that you need a light source for iPhone and iPad in iOS 10.
This guide will teach you how to turn off the Torch feature on the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10, with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your iPhone and iPad in iOS 10.
- How to create folders on iPhone
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clocks on iPhone
- How to change font style and size on iPhone
- How to turn ON and OFF autocorrect on iPhone
How to turn off iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 as a flashlight:
- Turn on your Apple iPhone on iPad in iOS 10.
- With you finger, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Select on the Flashlight icon in the lower left corner of the screen
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the same icon that you used to turn on the flashlight.
The instructions above should help answer the question for those who asked “How do I use flashlight on Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10?”